The record-breaking video games franchise!
Assassin's Creed is a famous game where the player is transported back in time, to the heart of the war between Templars and Assassins. In each new game series, the charismatic Assassins become embroiled in a story of power, revenge, love and conspiracy.
Assassin's Creed gives players the opportunity to explore amazing places and adventures experience. It has already evolved beyond the video game.
On January 19th, 2017 the 1st film premiers in theaters, starring Michael Fassbender (Steve Jobs, Mc Beth, X-Men, 12 Years a Slave and 300 among others) and Marion Cotillard (Origin, Mc Beth, The Dark knight Rises and Midnight in Paris among others).
Highlights of the brand:
• More than 100 industry awards, including game of the year.
• More than 91 million games sold worldwide.
• More than 9.8 million registered followers on Facebook.
• More than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
• More than 1.1 million followers on Twitter.
• More than 146 million players worldwide.
• Knowledge in 96% of players between 10 and 40 years old.
• History, epic adventures, exploration and high technology.
• Primary Target: male audience between 15 and 34 years old.
© 2012 UBISOFT ® ENTERTAINMENT. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft ®, and the Ubisoft ® logo are trademarks of Ubisoft ® Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.