Dream Big World is a lifestyle brand created by Juan de Lascurain in 2004. His purpose is to inspire people to follow their dreams.
It promotes 5 messages:
• Discover your talent
• Dream Big
• Have faith
• Work hard and be giving
Juan started to paint and at the same time he developed the vision of what the brand is today, which includes a collection of more than 10.000 designs.
The brand also presents throughout different platforms:
• Media content.
• More than 10,000 designs and more than 30 licensed products in more than 8 countries.
• Anual festival.
• Positive media, conference and book content.
• The editorial content includes books, conferences, summer camps and retail stores along with hotels and resorts.
• DBW will open its own stores soon.
• DBW has licenses in Mexico, Colombia, Spain, France, Turkey, Poland and the USA. In partnership with Exim we have started a licensing plan in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay.